'Ace of Cakes' chef to appear at Houston Home & Garden Show
Chef Duff Goldman, of the show “Ace of Cakes,” will make a guest appearance at the 26th Annual Houston Home & Garden Show.
Tickets for the Chef Goldman’s shows are $40 for general admission and $65 for the “VIP Meet & Greet Package,” which includes a private meet and greet prior to his presentation, a keepsake gift bag with a cookbook, photo opportunity, reserved front row seating and all weekend access to the Texas Home & Garden Show.
Presentation times are from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. for Saturday, Feb. 11 for the “VIP Meet & Greet” and the show goes from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. And on Sunday, Feb. 12, the “VIP Meet & Greet” will be from noon to 1:30 p.m., with the show going from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. Seating is limited.
The Texas Home & Garden Show is a mega show of over 500 exhibits, thousands of products and services covering more than 150,000 square feet, hundreds of experts and free demonstrations and seminars in Hall A at Reliant Center, located at 1 Reliant Park in Houston.
For more information or tickets, visit www.TexasHomeandGarden.com.
- Houston Community College-Central grad Posey receives scholarship
- Houston Academy for International Studies student earns National Security Language Initiative schola
- Houston ISD Elementary School's lunch menu, May 20-24
- Houston ISD Middle School's lunch menu, May 20-24
- Houston ISD Elementary School's breakfast menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG