City of West University Place seeking aquatics recreation specialist
The City of West University Place Parks and Recreation Department is seeking a full-time recreation specialist.
The recreation specialist assists with the daily operations at the West University Recreation Center and Colonial Park Swimming Pool. The job also involves recreation program planning and development, as well as the implementation and evaluation of various aquatics-related special events and activities.
This is a full-time position that may require overtime. The job also includes hiring, training and supervising Recreation Center and Colonial Pool staff.
The person hired will also assist with city-sponsored youth programs.
This job requires a bachelor's degree in parks and recreation, public administration or closely related field, with a minimum of three years of related work experience.
Customer service skills, experience in leisure programming, a valid Texas driver's license and certain certifications may also be required.
The position pays $17.17-$24.04 per hour, depending on qualifications and experience.
For more information, call Wendy Standorf, human resources director, at 713-662-5820.
- West University Place Zoning Board of Adjustment to meet May 16
- Texas Medical Center announces energy-generating shoe
- Lord of Life Lutheran Church to hold grand opening for trade store
- Houston Police Department collision call log for March 31
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 23
Local Advertising by PaperG