Children's Museum celebrates Retro Car Wonder Week
The Children's Museum of Houston is hosting a classic car education week Thursday, April 12 to Wednesday, April 18.
Retro Cars Wonder Week will include many exhibits and opportunities for families to learn about cars and their history. Some activities to be included during the week are:
Wheeled Inventions: Participants are invited to make their own cars out of fans, rubber bands, gears and more materials available at the station. A race will be held as well.
Retro Car Puppet: Participants can design a classic car with their imagination.
Car Matching Quiz: Participants can match a picture of a car with the year and name of the vehicle to learn about classic cars.
Events will be held at the Children's Museum, located at 1500 Binz, Houston. Regular museum hours are: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday, noon to 6 p.m. Sundays, and on the second Saturday of each month, the museum is open at 9 a.m. for members only.
For more information, call 713-522-1138 or visit www.cmhouston.org.
- Houston Community College-Central grad Posey receives scholarship
- Houston Academy for International Studies student earns National Security Language Initiative schola
- Houston ISD Elementary School's lunch menu, May 20-24
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 5
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 4
Local Advertising by PaperG