Exxon Mobil counsels list West University Place 4BD
Mark Duenser and Ruth Duenser have listed for sale a four-bedroom, three-bath home at 3816 Byron St. in West University Place for $1.09 million.
The 4,608-square-foot house in the Collegeview subdivision was built in 1993. It is valued at $972,000. Susan Hanna of Greenwood King Properties is the listing agent.
Mark Duenser is a general counsel at ExxonMobil Upstream Companies.
He earned his B.S. and J.D. from the University of Illinois.
Ruth Duenser also serves as a counsel at Exxon Mobil Corporation.
She received a B.A. from the College of William & Mary and a J.D. from George Washington University.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 111 home sales in West University Place during the past 12 months.
- Houston Community College-Central grad Posey receives scholarship
- Houston Academy for International Studies student earns National Security Language Initiative schola
- Houston ISD Elementary School's lunch menu, May 20-24
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 5
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 4
Local Advertising by PaperG