Pediatric anesthesiologist selling University Place 4BD
Dr. Susan Soletsky has listed for sale a four-bedroom, 3.5-bath home at 2342 Quenby St. in University Place for $949,000.
The 3,406-square-foot home in Southampton Place Extension was built in 1930. Gary Bisha of My Castle Realty is the listing agent.
Dr. Susan Soletsky is a pediatric anesthesiologist. She has worked at Shriner's Hospital for Children in Houston.
She holds a post baccalaureate pre-med degree from Queens College and an M.D. from Cornell Medical School. She also holds a degree in nursing from the University of Rhode Island.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 169 home sales in University Place during the past 12 months.
- West University Place Zoning Board of Adjustment to meet May 16
- Texas Medical Center announces energy-generating shoe
- Lord of Life Lutheran Church to hold grand opening for trade store
- Houston Police Department collision call log for March 31
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 23
Local Advertising by PaperG