Insurance firm exec asking $1.7M in West University Place
James P. Loucks has listed for sale a five-bedroom, 5.5-bath home at 3706 Rice Blvd. in West University Place for $1.7 million.
Loucks acquired the property in June 2002. The 4,941-square-foot house was built in the Pershing Place subdivision in 2001. Melisa Billingsley Herring of John Daugherty Realtors is the listing agent.
Loucks is the chief commercial officer at Aon Risk Services Southwest Inc. He previously served the insurance brokerage firm as a managing director and west region sales director.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 215 home sales in West University Place during the past 12 months.
- Houston Community College-Central grad Posey receives scholarship
- Houston Academy for International Studies student earns National Security Language Initiative schola
- Houston ISD Elementary School's lunch menu, May 20-24
- Houston ISD Middle School's lunch menu, May 20-24
- Houston ISD Elementary School's breakfast menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG