Children's Museum pedal car exhibit opens Nov. 15
Remember Your First Car?, a pedal car exhibit sponsored by Children's Museum of Houston, will open Thursday, Nov. 15 at Children’s Museum of Houston.
According to the organization, more than 100 children’s pedal cars will be on display in memory of Houston philanthropist John M. O’Quinn. Darla Lexington loaned the cars to the museum. The exhibit's final day is Sunday, March 24.
Children’s Museum of Houston is at 1500 Binz, Houston.
For more information, call 713-535-7267, visit www.cmhouston.org or email email@example.com.
The Childrens Museum of Houston was founded in 1980 and currently has more than 850,000 people entering its doors or participating in its programs on annually. The museum has 14 galleries and 90,000 square feet of interactive exhibits. The museums collections are designed for children 12 and younger, but it is open to all ages. Educational programs for schools and the community also are provided by the museum. Admission is $9 per person, $8 for seniors 65 and older and free for children younger than 1 year old and museum members.
- Houston Community College-Central grad Posey receives scholarship
- Houston Academy for International Studies student earns National Security Language Initiative schola
- Houston ISD Elementary School's lunch menu, May 20-24
- Houston ISD Middle School's lunch menu, May 20-24
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 5
Local Advertising by PaperG